Heath Clark
a ride through the mind of a mindless man

Too Much too Say

By Heath

Have you ever had so much to say you don't know where to start so it doesn't seem like anything will come out right? Well that is how it is with me tonight. Every time I start to write all my thoughts get jumbled together and nothing seems to appear on screen how I am thinking it in my head.

Basically this week has been pretty crazy. I want to start off by saying that I thank God for his constancy and to ask for prayers.

As I grew up one thing I always valued was my family. Any disagreements my parents had they never let me or my brother know about them. Well that all changed a couple of months ago. I won't go into all the details now but my mom expressed somethings to me through tears one night while my brother was at the hospital having surgery we were in the waiting room and my dad was at home. So for the last couple of months I have watched what I always knew was there start to become shaken. I saw my mom express things to my dad and watched as it seemed as though nothing was changing. Well Monday it finally happened. My mom moved out and I listened to her cry.

So here is where my family seems to be:
My mom is torn and feels guilty
My dad is devastated and crushed because I guess he didn't think my mom was serious
My brother is angry and wants nothing to do with either one and he is pretty much running from it
I am concerned for them and feel awkward talking to either one

I went by my mom's place (that seems weird to say) on Tuesday night just to see her and let her know I love her. Also, just to let her know that I am not going to forsake her because she left (something she was worried about and still worries with my brother).

I won't go into all the details but I ask that you pray for my family...not merely that my parents will work things out and everything will go back to the way it was but pray for God to introduce them to himself. Pray for me to speak the gospel to them and show them the gospel because I am baffled at times on how to do this...especially when you get angry at times.

So I am reminded that "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever!" and that his faithfulness "stretches to the sky." He is constant even when this world is shifting and circumstances leave us undone.

Thanks for the prayers,
Heath
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Jason & Kimberly August 7, 2008 at 9:24 PM
    Will do, and we'll be here for ya.
  2. Cameron August 8, 2008 at 6:09 AM
    We are praying for your family as well. May God's redemption shine forth from the midst of this hurt...
  3. keith August 9, 2008 at 12:38 PM
    bowed in this morn for youu guys...
  4. Carley August 9, 2008 at 9:32 PM
    I'm definitely praying for you and your family.

Something to say?