Heath Clark
a ride through the mind of a mindless man

New Crib

By Heath
So I am almost through moving into my new casa. And I love it. I have been looking at houses for a little while but decided to go with an apartment. Why you might ask (even if you don't I am going to give you an answer)? Well first of all I want to save up more money for a down payment which would allow me to have cheaper payments and get rid of or almost get rid of PMI too. Also, it helps me budget what life is going to be like with a mortgage. And I am single and a one bedroom apartment is plenty of house for me. So I don't have any roommates which I am thrilled to death about. It's just me and Calvin alone to conquer our castle together. Only if he hikes his leg on anything he is taking a two story plunge to Hell with maybe a yelp to say goodbye. Ok maybe not but I will beat him to the point he'll wish I would have thrown him over the railing.

Well with this new parsonage I want it to be a place where sinners and saint feel at home. I want to have pagans and pharisees over for dinner to hope to win both with the gospel. One of the exciting things is as I was moving in Saturday a friend of mine that I went to High School with walked out a door in my same building. He is living with his girlfriend behind a door that Calvin might try to mark as his too. Then today I was driving in and I saw a guy walking with his wife and as I rode past I was like Holy Cow that is Philip Potter. I played football with him all the way through 9th grade before he transferred to HoCo to play with Jason on the O line. Also, Saturday I ran into a girl that was at the tattoo place when I was getting my cross done and I use to hang out with her a little when we played on a co-ed softball team together. I met one of her roommates at the sinful skin marking place well I saw her roommate out one night with their other roomy and low and behold I already knew her through an ex girlfriend of mine. My ex and her went to church together during H.S. before she went all pagan and wild.

Alright so I am rambling on here but I share all that to say I want to reach my neighbors with the beauty of Jesus lived out in life together and have people come over and see Jesus through me. It's exciting when you start to see that the fields are white and I hope and pray that the Lord of the harvest will use me as I go to work the fields.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. keith August 26, 2008 at 8:43 AM
    Go Heath!

Something to say?