Heath Clark
a ride through the mind of a mindless man

God I love My City

Category: By Heath

As a follow up to my last blog:

Warner Robins is the place I learned about life. A huge part of my early life (I would say when I was young but I like to think I am still young) was consumed with sports. Like most boys, I went from one season to another. Often without any off season. Really a lot of times there was an over lap. Especially when I started playing with school teams.

Warner Robins is where I learned to throw a football, hit a baseball shoot a basketball, and kick a soccer ball. I love this city so I am going to boast a minute about my suburban sprawl I call home.

Warner Robins is home to 3 of the last 4 GHSA AAAA state champ (including a back to back run by Northside HS...ticks me off to say that)
Warner Robins is also home to the defending Little League World Series Champs. Now in defense of that WORLD title they just repeated as Georgia STATE champs! BACK-to-BACK
Article

Get Some! haha
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?