Heath Clark
a ride through the mind of a mindless man

Hartsfield International

By Heath
I have a confession. I LOVE going to the airport.

I love to sit in the Atrium at Hartsfield with a cup of tea and a good book but really I love to watch people. There are people from all over the place and I love to watch and see how different cultures interact with one another. I like to see soliders walking through the airport and wonder if they are heading over to a combat zone or getting back. I just saw who I know he got back by the way he got jumped by his wife. It was "sweet" at first but then it was like "ok get a room"...which I am sure they will. I love just the hustle, the eccentric styles (I just don't get all of them), the eclectic gathering of people. and over hearing different languages and wonder how can they speak that fast...how can you not like the airport. So if you ever need a ride back let me know...I'm down!
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Jason & Kimberly January 6, 2009 at 5:38 PM
    Dude, you still blog?
  2. Heath January 6, 2009 at 11:31 PM
    I need to do it more often but I definitely read up on people's.
  3. Brooks January 7, 2009 at 10:31 PM
    we're all kinda slack bloggers lately huh?
  4. Jason & Kimberly January 8, 2009 at 5:21 AM
    Nah, whether it's every two months or two weeks or two days, I enjoy the thoughts!
  5. Brooks January 9, 2009 at 10:12 PM
    yeah i do too.

Something to say?